Saturday, November 1, 2014

Post-Halloween Decorations Haul

Hey guys!

So I don't get around to it every year, but I like to go out and shop for decorations on clearance the day after a big holiday to store and then use the next year. 

For Halloween I hit up the drugstore Walgreens, which sounds strange but they have great deals on a nice selection of decorations.   Here's what I got this morning:



Two metal pumpkin candle holders with little battery operated candles. 


A plaster black cat statue. 


A spider web lace covered pumpkin. The pumpkin itself is a funny shade of pale green. I think it might glow in the dark.


Two glass apothecary jars with Halloween labels. 


A string of LED pumpkin lights that kind of match a set I already have. Now I can light up two windows next year!


A long string of "candle" lights to line te driveway. 


A black glitter set of blocks that spell out spooky. 


A pumpkin wreath for the front door. 


A Halloween tree complete with dangling bats. 


All this for under $40!  I'm pretty pleased with my finds. 

What do you think?

Amy









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Athens Trip: Day 4- The Acropolis!

Hello again! Athens' crown jewel is really the Acropolis.  A series of temples dedicated to Athena, the patron Greek goddess of the cit...